Funds Finance Associate (3-7 years PQE)
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19.03.20
Global award winning Law Firm who are expanding their Funds Finance team is looking for an energetic and ambitious Associate who would like to progress with their career. This roles is based in London and sits within the Global Financial Industry Group.
You will work with Partners and Clients on a regular basis, offering an excellent opportunity to get involved with complex and high profile work.
- Provide a high quality legal service to all clients in all aspects of area of funds and subscription finance
- Manage transactions from start to finish, including due diligence and structuring exercises, preparing and negotiating key transaction documents and coordinating closing
- Provide strategic corporate advice as required and co-ordinate advice from relevant overseas jurisdictions
- Attend and represent the Firm at client meetings as required
- Develop and maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals
- Contribute to departmental precedents and know-how, including participation in relevant training sessions
- Input and participate in pitch/panel presentations
- Identify hot topics and support business development initiatives (including client presentations, webinars, social medial strategy)
- An England and Wales qualified lawyer with 3 + years’ post qualification experience with relevant employment experience in a well-regarded City firm.
- You will possess the ability to manage and develop strong client relationships whilst also effectively providing support internally to the firm and colleagues.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of sector knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Intercreditor experience is advantageous.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend