Events & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24 July 2018
This award winning law firm is recruiting for a Marketing & Events Assistant to join their London based office. Working in a friendly marketing team of 4, this role will work across the full marketing mix but have a particular focus on organising events.
- Support the marketing team to manage the organisation of all events for your designated practice groups (both in-house and external).
- Manage the organisation of external conferences for your designated practice areas.
- Support the management and delivery of BD networking initiatives.
- Support the monitoring the Events email inbox.
- Manage event communication preparation via the firms CRM system
- Manage the event communications on Social Media.
- Support the maintenance of the new CRM system
- Manage all marketing collateral for your designated practice areas.
- At least 1 year’s marketing experience, ideally gained within a Professional Services firm
- Experience of organising events from inception through to completion
- Some exposure of website and social media maintenance would be preferable but training will be given
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend