Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 November 2018
A leading professional services firm in South London is seeking an Events Manager to join their team and assist with the firm’s busy events programme. This includes the planning and delivery of a national events programmes including external seminars, exhibitions, conferences, private dinners and industry awards. This role reports into the Director of Marketing & Business Development is responsible for ensuring the events program adds value to the business.
- Manage and mentor an Events Executive and Events Assistant
- Act as a key liaison contact with clients and external suppliers in regards to events
- Attend events and provide guidance, support and training to members of the firm
- Evaluate events proposals and suggest changes to align with business development plans and potential
- Ensure an accurate record of attend and follow ups is maintained on the CRM
- Manage the events calendar and budge
- Use social media channels to promote the firms events
- Conduct an annual review of the firms procedures and program content
- Manage the production of mailshots and invitations
- Minimum of 4 years events experience within a professional services firm
- Proven event leadership at a senior level
- Experience of supervising junior team members
- Ability to juggle multiple events whilst managing the expectations of demanding clients
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend