Location: North West
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 14 March 2018
A leading UK Law firm with a network of offices is currently seeking an Events Executive to join their team. As an innovative and Top 100 firm, this role will support a range of business development lead events including seminars, round-tables and conferences to generate dialogue with clients and decision makers. This is a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months.
- To understand the business development (“BD”) team’s strategy and the firmwide/practice area strategies and the need to increase proactive and co-operative engagement on a number of initiatives simultaneously
- To understand and apply the firm’s event filters in response to requests for BD help to ensure the fair allocation of resources
- Where a BD event is requested, arrange a scoping meeting with the Sponsor, the aim of which will be to understand the objectives that the legal adviser is trying to achieve and supplying them with the right advice and tools which will deliver the best result
- Work with Event Sponsor to agree outputs for the proposed initiative and budget limits, together with appropriate levels of support, timelines and division of responsibilities
- Use the pre-defined event processes to ensure the event is managed in line with the agreed parameters and that support is offered in line with the expected commercial return from the event
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working for a professional services firm
- Good Communication skills and highly personable, the ability to work with all levels of seniority within a law firm.
- Knowledge of interaction (the ability to add contacts, build lists and share knowledge/skills with PAs).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend