Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15 February 2018
A leading national commercial law firm requires the services of an Events Executive to work with the events team and be responsible for the design and execute a range of event activities for legal and non-legal business. This role will be based either in Birmingham or Manchester.
- Supporting the wider team with event design, planning and new event idea generation including new event proposals.
- Managing all event support materials including event invitations.
- Supporting the Events Executive in preparing and briefing senior members of the Client & Market Development team.
- Support Events Executive in designing and running Group-wide high value hospitality events programme for key clients.
- Booking event venues and liaison with venue event teams and internal Client Services team.
- Support key events on-site ensuring that all events run smoothly working with local fee earners.
- Co-ordinate the supply of events merchandise and support materials such as gifts, stands and other support materials.
- Assisting with the management of event budgets.
- Managing the events calendar for the firm.
- Graduate level with 1 years’ experience working in a marketing team organising events
- CIM Qualification
- Professional Services environment – Legal is advantageous
- Events management & hospitality experience
- Understanding of PR, marketing BD and digital teams interface
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend