Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13 April 2018
A top 10 Accountancy firm based in the City is looking for an experienced Communications specialist to take a move into an Editorial Executive role. This role reports into the Editorial Manager.
- Deliver editorial content for key campaigns, including print publications, blogs, social media posts, video scrips, web copy and email marketing messages.
- Work with business development and partners to produce engaging communications, including advising on the appropriate editorial solution to meet their objectives.
- Work with internal functions, including HR and internal communications, on key projects, such as the development of recruitment and onboarding messages and supporting the delivery of regular newsletter.
- Support the editorial manager by providing internal guidance and training on: house style, tone of voice and corporate identity; the use of clear and consistent language; consistency of messages; and use of the most appropriate channels.
- Work closely with the rest of the communications team to deliver projects on time, specifically the web, social media, PR, email marketing and internal communications.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm in all interactions.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous legal or professional services experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend