Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 September 2018
A top 10 Accountancy firm based in London is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for overall digital strategy, advancing digital projects and campaigns, collaborating on ideas and initiatives and being a digital advocate across the UK firm. You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Line managing a digital co-ordinator within the team – helping to develop their digital knowledge and skills.
- Leading and managing digital projects from start to finish.
- Lead scoring, social listening, paid advertising, SEO, CRO or communication automation.
- Leading or collaborating across teams on the planning and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns
- Posting digital content across organic and paid channels
- Reporting and analysing channel / audience / content related data to derive understanding on customer journeys.
- Audience trends and how to optimise conversions for business goals
- Managing stakeholders across all levels and areas of the business
- Sharing various admin tasks with the other digital team members
- Presenting digital team updates, project updates or sharing digital best practice and analytics to various
- Digital marketing experience of around 2-3 years or more within a professional services firm or digital agency.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Some experience in either PPC, web personalisation, automation, social media or SEO will be beneficial.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.Apply Now Email to a friend