Digital Marketing Advisor
Salary: £36,000 - £44,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05 September 2018
One of the world’s leading law firms is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Advisor to join their team. The role is focused on creative development of online content across the firms’ public and client facing digital channels. You will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with Partners, Practice and Sector Marketing teams and Professional Support Lawyers to promote the firms digital reputation globally.
- Advising practice groups, sectors and client teams and other internal content owners on best digital and content practice and publishing content across all content types (for example news, publications, thought leadership, offices, responsibility, client services) on the website
- Working with partners and lawyers to ensure they are aware of the impact of their online profiles. Offering copywriting advice, communication, training, and liaising with the assistants for upload onto the website
- Supporting the thought leadership and strategic campaigns teams to advise on the best approach to promote their key campaign through the website
- Advising partners, marketing and clients on the benefits of the firm’s client knowledge portal and encouraging promotion to clients
- Work with the Knowledge and Learning and PSL teams to ensure content continues to meet the needs of our client audience and make suggestions and rec Liaising with marketing, PSL’s and Partners to manage new mailing requests
- Segmenting and generating lists of contacts to be mailed or invited to an event
- Creating HTML mailings and event invitations and configuring and testing global email marketing templates
- Advising and training marketing, practice groups, offices and lawyers on best practice around the firm’s use of Social Media channels.
- Proven experience working in a busy digital marketing environment
- Experience working on internal communications
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Experience working in a legal or professional services firm.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend