Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30 October 2018
Working within an award-winning Design and Marketing team, this role will provide the opportunity to work within a fast paced, in-house design studio. It is a continually evolving role within the team so there is an opportunity to make it your own. Gaining experience and contributing to the success of the design studio with in a Global Law Firm.
- Being the first point of contact for all design requests and enquiries and act as a lynch pin between the Design team and the internal client
- Diary management & scheduling meetings for the team
- Manage internal client expectations and provide absolute clarity on project delivery as well as real time updates when required
- Replying to basic brand/design questions and supplying assets to teams outside of marketing
- Proof reading large documents when required
- Summarising the design project requests from internal clients for weekly project review with Design and Brand Manager
- Assigning quick requests daily to designers that come in via email
- Experience of using software packages for administration function
- Experience in design studio environment beneficial
- Providing administrative assistance to a design team
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend