Salary: £150 per day
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 10/06/2019
An award winning Law firm is seeking a Design Assistant to join their Design team within Marketing and Business Development. The key objective of the role is to support the running of an in-house design studio within a major global Law firm. Working within a team of 8 designers, you will support the Brand and Design Managers including liaising with the US. This will be a 4 month fixed term contract.
- Being the first point of contact for all design requests and enquiries and act as a linchpin between the Design team and our internal clients, which include Business Development, Marketing and our lawyers
- Managing internal client expectations and provide absolute clarity on project delivery as well as real time updates when required
- Replying to general brand and design questions and supplying assets to teams outside of Marketing
- Acting as the intermediary for outsourced projects to external creative agencies. Sending assets & guides, keeping track of project timelines and receiving proofs for sign off by the design team
- Providing admin assistance to the design team
- An articulate communicator, ensuring excellent communication and listening skills between yourself, designers and clients
- A recent graduate with previous administrative experience
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a range of different projects at a given time and ready to offer assistance to others
- Be committed to learning about the sector and applying this knowledge.
- Knowledgeable InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrate skills will be an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend