Location: The Americas
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 June 2018
A leading American law firm is currently recruiting a CRM Manager to join their team in New York to maintain and enhance CRM and related marketing technologies using InterAction. The role holder will be responsible for supervising the CRM team’s day to day operations and executive initiatives to improve data quality.
- Ensure all requests are accurately handled on a timely basis
- Sustain and manage changes to standards for InterAction data entry, control and accountability
- Deliver projects from initial concept through to completion, adhering to timelines and budgets
- Regularly monitor the competitive landscape
- Develop and execute initiatives to improve data quality
- Create processes to handle the maintenance of data to ensure complaint with international privacy policies
- Manage mailing list processes and requests
- Work with colleagues to continuously improve the effectiveness of mailings
- Prepare and develop marketing metrics reports
- Assist the business development and communications team with special projects where required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with CRM systems and superior knowledge of InterAction
- Proven experience within a professional services environment
- Previous experience managing and leading a team
- Ability to communicate project plans to all levels of stakeholders
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend