Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/03/2019
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a CRM Database Executive to join their marketing & business development team. Reporting to the senior CRM Executive, you will assist the CRM team in delivering excellent results from their database.
- Executing a data quality improvement strategy
- Liaising with the CRM team, to ensure a targeted approach is taken with regards to Focus accounts
- International training lead and secretarial training support – provide succinct training modules to London and International secretarial teams
- Manage day-to-day business processes and bounce backs
- Become the go to person to field day-to-day CRM and emarketing system queries
- Minimum one years’ experience of working with a CRM system (InterAction or Dynamics) in legal/ professional services
- Experience of Vuture email module would be advantageous
- Training experience would be advantageous
- Solid Marketing & BD experience
- Finance knowledge is advantageous
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend