CRM & Digital Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/05/2019
A vibrant, dynamic, London based law firm with a reputation for private client satisfaction is currently looking to add a CRM and Digital Marketing Assistant to their team. To work with their recently rolled out a new CRM system. This firm have been ranked as one of the Top Private Client Law Firms.
- Maintain the firm’s CRM system, OnePlace (Salesforce)
- Monitor the firm’s media press coverage and social media reputation. Posting blogs on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Assist the Business Development and Marketing colleagues with data entry and maintenance of client/prospect data and campaigns
- Maintain the firm’s blog output using Vuture which integrates with OnePlace: working with each practice area, ensuring all blogs are proof read and error free, and issued to the correct mailing list, and posted onto the website.
- Manage lists of intermediaries and referral networks within OnePlace; contribute to the identification and development of key relationship builds per practice area and cross-practice area.
- Maintain their GDPR consent lists.
- Key contact with external web design team ensuring any additional website features/builds are scoped and delivered cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Log and process all website enquires manage inbox for external facing email accounts.
- Experience working with CRM Systems/Data Entry, ideally using Salesforce.
- ECIM qualified or currently training.
- Diplomatic and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend