CRM Database Executive
Location: North West
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/04/2020
An award winning international Law Firm is currently seeking a CRM Database Executive to join their team in Manchester. This role will support the migration onto a new database system and be responsible for promoting best practice across the firm. You will have direct contact will multiple departments and will then be responsible for the continued support to the wider business development team.
- Assist with the implementation of a new CRM database system and providing training across multiple offices.
- Write and update best practice guides and processes and help with deciding on what data to keep e.g. pitches/clients.
- Be the data quality expert and execute a data quality improvement strategy. Working with external suppliers, IT and own team to action this. Also liaising with the CRM team, to ensure a targeted approach is taken with regards to the firms key accounts.
- Manage day-to-day support tickets, business processes and bounce backs, including allocating work to other team members where appropriate.
- Become the go to person to field day-to-day CRM and emarketing system queries.
- Minimum of one years’ experience of working on a CRM system in a professional services firm.
- Experience using either Interaction or Dynamics.
- Experience training others on a CRM system is desirable but not essential
- A proactive person who is comfortable with handling change.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend