Content Manager – Bids
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £50k - £69k
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 08 March 2018
A leading global law firm is looking to recruit a Content Manager to join their London office on a 6 month FTC. This role is primarily focused around pitch content and will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the content workstream, resulting in creating a single repository for all pitch content. This role will report to the Senior Global Pitch Manager.
- Ensure all content has been reviewed ahead of future migration to a pitching tool.
- Focus on the review and development of “offer” based pitch specific content such as delivery, innovation etc.
- Lead on the review of practice and sector content.
- Review existing content and make recommendations as to the amendment, amalgamation or deletion of existing content within each category.
- Engage with content owners in a variety of jurisdictions to manage expectations regarding content amendments.
- Edit and improve the quality of existing content to ensure client focus and relevance to the pitching context (e.g. editing brochure-type content).
- Help to develop best practice guidelines/quality assurance criteria for base pitch content.
- Apply their understanding of what general counsel are looking for when appointing law firms and ensure this is referenced in content as appropriate.
- Lead regular content work stream meetings
- The role holder will have line management responsibility for a pitch content coordinator.
- Experience of drafting compelling, original content for pitches within a professional services environment
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills
- A strong client focus and commercial awareness
- Excellent communications skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend