Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 19 March 2018
A leading global law firm is looking to recruit a Content Coordinator to join their London office on a 6 month FTC. This role is primarily focused around pitch content and will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the content workstream, resulting in creating a single repository for all pitch content. This role will report to the Pitch Content Manager.
- Take full responsibility for review, editing and updating of factual content categories (e.g. firm information, policies, diversity and inclusion etc.)
- Review existing factual content and make recommendations as to the amendment, amalgamation or deletion of existing content within each category.
- Work with the pitch content manager to deliver review and amendment of practice, sector and location content.
- Ensure all content is made ready for inclusion within new the pitch system at the appropriate time.
- Create a project content library on SharePoint and save content for review according to the agreed categories.
- Excellent English grammar skills and writing skills
- Experience of producing high quality original written documents within a business context
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience working in a similar corporate environment is a plus
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend