Consultative Sales Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/04/2019
A top accountancy firm is currently seeking an ambitious and experienced Sales Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team. Working closely with the Head of Business Development, Head of Sector and Service Line Marketing and Heads of Regional Business Development, you will be responsible for qualifying and following up leads as well as identifying new opportunities.
- Research and qualify new business leads and initiate contact with potential targets, liaising with the business development team as appropriate
- With the help of the National Information Services (NIS) team, perform research on prospective client organisations to best equip fee earners for their meetings
- Track all prospect and client calls using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and work with the Head of Business Development, Head of Sector and Service Line Marketing to assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of campaigns, setting future KPIs
- Call targets that have engaged with marketing campaigns to further qualify and secure appointments for business developers and fee earners within the firm
- Experience of effectively utilising a CRM system to log, track and report on all activity
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with professional services
- Experience of working in a business with strong, consistent brand messaging
- A proactive and self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend