Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09.11.20
A leading National law firm are looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their busy BD and Marketing team based in Bristol. The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the delivery of a range of central marketing internal communications activities. This is a great opportunity for someone with legal directory experience.
- Sourcing, drafting, and editing content for internal communications channels including: newsletters, monthly magazine and home page news on the intranet.
- Using the firm’s CRM system, InterAction, as part of the internal communications distribution process.
- Co-ordinating the established legal directory submissions process across the firm ensuring smooth end-to-end delivery that meets the directories’ deadlines.
- Working with external consultants to draft/edit submission documents to ensure they are aware of responsibilities, timelines and expectations, and keep them informed of the status of the process as it progresses.
- Managing and communicating to key internal stakeholders the directory referee gathering process.
- Preparing accurate results tables to record ranking results when the directories publish their new editions and publishing them on the intranet.
- Liaising with the directory editors when necessary regarding ranking results or general editorial queries.
- Organising corporate photography of new starters and managing the associated admin pre and post-shoot.
- Managing and reporting stock levels of corporate branded gifts and sourcing new/replacement items when required.
- Experience in a similar role with legal or professional services firm
- Will hold a degree or marketing qualification
- Will have experience with legal directories and submissions
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend