Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08 August 2018
A leading global law firm based in Birmingham are looking for a Communications Assistant to join the Marketing and Communications Team. The candidate will report to the Communications Advisor and support the writing and editing of content for PR initiatives and across a range of internal and external platforms, which includes the intranet, website and social media.
- Assist the Communications Advisor in the day-to-day co-ordination of the firm’s public relations (PR) agency.
- Track, monitor and measure media coverage, including social media activity, and assist in the provision of a written monthly update on PR activities and coverage for senior management.
- Assist in maintaining a public relations and awards plan that identifies key stories and themes, including a release schedule, and identifies key stakeholders to work with during each year.
- Assist with the writing, posting and monitoring of social media messages and website news stories.
- Develop and maintain a forward internal communications plan for the year, as part of the overall communications strategy and calendar.
- To respond to customers’/clients’ specific requests for information on services.
- Educated to degree level in a role related degree. (e.g PR, Media, Marketing)
- Relevant work experience within a public relations or communications-based role.
- Experience working with external agencies in a liaison capacity.
- Good knowledge of social media.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend