Commercial Paralegal, Multinational Technology Company
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/04/2019
A multinational technology business is currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join their in-house Legal team in Central London. Reporting directly to an accomplished Head of Legal, you will gain diverse commercial experience in a challenging environment with a steep learning curve.
- Review and negotiate agreements on terms and conditions
- Review and negotiate NDAs
- Review tender documentation
- Manage legal projects
- Provide legal support to the team
- Liaise with the US representative and manage the process regarding localizations of global agreements
- Commercial paralegal and/or legal assistant experience
- Experience drafting contracts and NDAs
- Capable of managing multiple projects at the same time. You will need to show good planning abilities and a strong teamwork ethic
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend