Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181204
This forward-thinking Intellectual property law Firm is looking for a co-ordinator to join their commercial department. The role will take the lead on the departments new client processes, which focuses on the attraction and retention of new client prospects.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database
- Arranging client meetings
- Working with all offices to ensure new client process is applied consistently
- Identifying opportunities to improve the process, and ensuring they are implemented
- Assisting the Commercial department with marketing activities, which may include events, website and social media content, production of marketing resources, liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring client documentation is stored in the client database
- Experience with a CRM platform
- Experience in handling new client enquiries
- A flair for handling external marketing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend