Client Relationship Manager – Real Estate
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/10/2020
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their Real Estate team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development you will be responsible for developing and leading the client focus program for the firms’ global key clients. This role works very closely with the firms’ lawyers to identify new business opportunities, create client communications and provide guidance on client presentations.
- Develop the strategy and processes for the Global Real Estate Key Client Program.
- Prepare business development and marketing plans for the key program clients
- Lead client team meetings and prepare regular client team reporting
- Work closely with lawyers, BD team members and firmwide personnel to prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, write proposals, and create presentations for key clients
- Actively set up and attend client relationship meetings including new BD meetings with key client contacts
- Deliver training on client relationship and sales techniques
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, compliance with panel terms, reporting)
- Research and propose technology to assist client relationship development.
- Maintain a strong, current knowledge of the real estate business and legal markets including industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Identify public relations opportunities and work with the firm’s Public Relations team and appropriate attorneys to pursue those opportunities
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership and leverage thought leadership to maximize exposure to focus program clients
- Organise and work closely with other professionals and staff to present effective live and online events, such as continuing education seminars, webinars, workshops or social receptions for focus program clients
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Extensive client relationship or business development experience, with a key client focus, gained in a professional services firm.
- Ability to deal professionally with both internal and external clients on all levels.
- Proven budgeting, project management, organisational, and planning skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend