Client Relationship Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 7/05/2019
Blue Legal has partnered with one of the UK’s top regional Law Firms to identify a new Client Relationship Manager to join their office based in Bristol. This person will have responsibility for a number of the firm’s key and strategic clients, seeking to develop deeper and stronger relationships. The Client Development Manager will also have the opportunity to enhance the overall Client Programme through management of ad-hoc projects across the firm.
The Responsibilities: .
- Working with the client relationship team on client analysis and setting of strategic objectives and managing the action plan across the team.
- Assisting the Client Relationship Partner with client team co-ordination, including regular client team meetings including deciding who is in the client team, frequency of meetings, agendas, minutes, setting up client team distribution lists.
- Providing support to client team members to ensure they understand and deliver on the client development objectives within the client plans.
- Look at the client’s relationship map and identify client contacts not on the CRP’s radar. Build your own relationships with Panel Managers, Procurement, PAs, etc.
- Prepare for regular relationship review meetings, including research, setting agendas, drafting relationship review reports, managing the follow up actions through client plans.
- Share relationship investment, service delivery and client development best practice with the CRP, to help with relationship investment activities and cross-selling opportunities.
- Help to broaden the relationship across the client’s business. Opportunities to deliver the “whole firm” to the client/institutionalise relationships. Identify hot topics, sector news, future legal challenges to share with the client.
- Ideally have a proven track record in Client Relationship Management/ Business Development in a professional services environment.
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
- Must also possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend