Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 June 2018
A prestigious law firm based in the North West is looking for a Campaigns Executive to join the firm. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Head of Communications, but also supporting several marketing teams firm wide.
- Implementing, tracking and measuring the marketing campaigns
- Liaising closely with other members of the marketing team as required in order to execute campaigns i.e. Campaign manager, campaign exec
- Working with external agencies, designers, printers who deliver the campaign activity
- Writing editing and proofreading copy for promotion materials within marketing campaigns
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Collecting and using data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Be up to speed with firm’s social strategy and ability to execute across firm’s social channels
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who is practical and hands-on
- Strong IT skills especially in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in marketing within a corporate firm is preferable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend