Business Development Specialist
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30k - £49k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 April 2018
An international award winning law firm is currently recruiting for a business development specialist to join their team in London. This is a brand new position within the firm working closely with the Business Development Manager and lawyers across the Europe offices.
- Responsible for preparing pitches, RFI’s and RFPs
- Carry out research and collate collateral for pitches
- Assist with tracking and reporting on results
- Create, maintain and manage PowerPoint presentations and documents for partner pitches, internal communications and other marketing materials
- Identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Participate in the production and presentation of client development events
- Coordinate with the New York marketing team to apply brand standards
- Maintain databases and credentials lists for European business development
- Update and maintain practice marketing materials including practice descriptions, lawyer biographies, website content and draft new material as required
- Coordinate the scheduling and prepare draft submissions for various legal directors, league tables, awards and industry guides
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager for Europe and New York to provide seamless business development support to the European practice.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous business development experience within the legal sector
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Previous experience working on pitches and directory submission
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend