Business Development Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181126
A Leading International Off-shore law firm is looking for a new Business Development Specialist to join the team. You will be providing BD and marketing support to the European regional offices. The role will report to the Heads of Business Development in London and in Dublin.
- Understanding the business activities of the practices/business and overall strategic objectives of the relevant products/partners/professionals & offices on a regional as well as global basis
- Supporting the delivery of competent research and analysis around the practice’s key clients, targets, competitors and markets on a regular and ad hoc basis where appropriate
- To work with the Design team on the production of marketing materials and literature for the European offices
- To work with other members of the global BD team on client pitches as appropriate.
- Assisting with the on-going maintenance and development of the practice’s/businesses marketing materials – ensuring ‘on-brand’ and in line with group guidelines; experience with InDesign (or a similar graphic design programme) is a bonus but not a prerequisite
- Support the directory and awards submission process for the European practices
- Assisting with the organisation of client seminars/other initiatives, press releases, client entertainment, formulation and distribution of publications and other marketing communications activities
- Assist with event management duties such as initial planning, client guest lists, reception, registration, meeting and greeting at various client events where necessary
- Must have 2 years’ experience within professional services or legal sector
- Candidate should be educated to degree level (preferably in marketing/business, economics or law although this is not essential)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (particularly Interaction) and basic financial analysis an advantage
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend