Business Development & Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02 October 2018
This award winning financial services consultancy is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their team in Southampton/ Winchester. This role supports all aspects of marketing and business development and will work with other members of the BD team to deliver on a range of integrated plans.
- Work with partners and other members of the BD team to deliver effective marketing and BD plans and activities, using a wide range of tactics and channels
- Execute and manage a variety of BD activities, such as events, market research, literature and report production, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development from planning, through to implementation.
- Manage the delivery of projects and tasks including taking briefs, follow up, measuring return on investment, and ensuring internal stakeholder buy in at all stages
- Develop integrated and innovative marketing and sales support campaigns which reach the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Manage the production process of content and thought leadership
- Draft marketing and sales support materials (working with partners where appropriate) such as emails, web copy, brochures, event literature, presentations and blog
- Work with specialists in the team (e.g. PR, digital, design, CRM, events) and external agencies and suppliers where appropriate to deliver successful results
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 2 years minimum experience in a marketing & business development role
- Experience working in a professional services firm is preferred
- Excellent project management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend