Business Development & Marketing Advisor – Regulatory
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/08/2019
Blue Legal has partnered with one of the world’s leading law firms to source a BDM Advisor. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, supporting and working alongside the Financial Regulatory practice, on all aspects of Business Development and Marketing. Being the lead point of contact for all Pitch requests, there is a responsibility to produce quality and accurate first drafts and project management of end to end process. As well as being lead point of contact for Partners regarding all BD and Marketing requests.
- Planning and facilitating execution of key BD initiatives with the business plans for both the Financial Regulatory Group. Examples of initiatives include client targeting (e.g. around coverage of core/significant existing and target clients), product specific business development and profile raising.
- Working with PSLs and lawyers to support on identifying products and campaigns to take to market working with specialist teams around the function to maximise distribution and utilise all available digital channels to maximum affect.
- Managing the end-to-end directory and awards submissions process for the group to key publications and the media (e.g. Chambers, Legal 500, FT Innovative lawyer etc.), drawing upon resources in the practice and wider marketing team where appropriate.
- Identifying key sponsorship and membership opportunities to raise group profile thereby facilitating new business opportunities.
- Identifying and working with our events team to arrange product or market specific client seminars and roundtable events.
- Promoting and implementing effective processes and encourage utilisation of Client Book across groups.
- Relevant marketing and business development experience on a law or professional services firm.
- Experience of managing teams, coaching and developing individuals with varying levels of experience.
- Broad knowledge of the legal sector and corporate practice products
- Track record of delivering results.
- Strong Project Management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend