Business Development & Marketing Advisor – Energy
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/08/2019
A worldwide renowned law firm are sourcing a BD & Marketing Advisor; as well as being responsible for supporting and working alongside the London BD and Marketing projects, this role will support the global Energy sector, working across a full industry spectrum. This is a broad product role with lawyers covering project finance, refinancing and regulatory issues, for a wide range of clients.
- Develop and maintain standard pitch materials and credentials with the descriptions of our offering and credentials. Make available on the intranet. Work with the firm wide credentials systems, Matter Explorer to ensure that deals are logged by the associates and submitted to relevant league tables.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners for all pitch requests within the practice. Responsible for quality and accurate first drafts tailored to the opportunity/client and project management of end to end process including input from associates and partners to deliver a timely submission.
- Originate, plan and facilitate execution of London Projects BD initiatives relating to client targeting, product specific business development and profile raising including the use of social media. Help create the agenda, take notes and drive actions.
- Manage end-to-end directory and awards submissions process for the group to key publications and the media (e.g. Chambers, Legal 500, IJGlobal, PFI etc.).
- Work with client teams to provide content for client facing presentations and meetings and international business trips.
- Ensure processes are put in place to drive efficiencies in the practice.
- Identify key sponsorship & membership opportunities to raise group profile thereby facilitating new business opportunities.
- Educated to degree level, or has relevant and previous BD & marketing experience at a similar level.
- Able to remain effective and focused under pressure, while effectively re-prioritise where needed day to day. As well as being adaptable and flexible with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Professional, credible and able to give and receive feedback ongoing to clear communication.
- Confident written skills to produce quality drafts of documents and copy.
- Exposure to legal services/professional services firms, with an understanding of a partnership environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend