Business Development & Marketing Advisor – Energy
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/09/2019
Working closely with the Projects and Energy Practice/Sector Manager, a worldwide renowned law firm are sourcing a BD & Marketing Advisor. This role will support the global Energy sector, which is one of the firm’s four key sectors. Working across a full industry spectrum including, renewables, nuclear and emerging energy technology. This is a broad product role with lawyers covering project finance, refinancing, M&A and regulatory issues, for a wide range of clients.
- Be responsible for supporting and working alongside the London Projects partners and associates on all aspects of BD & Marketing.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners and associates for all pitch requests within the practice. Responsible for quality and accurate first drafts tailored to the opportunity/client and project management of end to end process including input from associates and partners to deliver a timely submission.
- Develop and maintain standard pitch materials and credentials with descriptions of the practice offering and credentials.
- Work with the firmwide credentials systems, to ensure that deals are logged by the associates and submitted, as well as global colleagues to ensure that capabilities are appropriate for global / regional use.
- Provide business development tools to enable lawyers to pursue new business leads and to keep clients well-informed of market developments.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners locally for all BD & Marketing requests, including credentials, mailing lists and CVs.
- Support the development and implementation of the London Projects BD&M plan and initiatives relating to client targeting, product specific business development and profile raising including the use of social media and PR.
- Work with client teams to provide content for client facing presentations and meetings and international business trips; ensure processes are put in place to drive efficiencies in the practice.
- Identify key sponsorship & membership opportunities to raise group profile thereby facilitating new business opportunities.
- Working with the central events team, identify, plan and execute appropriate client events for the group and organisation of product or market specific client seminars and events.
- Educated to degree level/Or has relevant and previous BD & marketing experience at a similar level.
- Confident written skills to produce quality drafts of documents and copy.
- Exposure to legal services/professional services firms, with an understanding of a partnership environment.
- Ability to accurately identify the key components of an RFP/pitch and to produce an accurate and quality first draft using internal databases.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend