Business Development Manager – Real Estate
Salary: £54k - £76k
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 08.01.2020
An award winning Law Firm is currently seeking a Business Development for their Real Estate practice. This is a 12 Month FTC. Reporting to the Practice Development, Head of Business Development and to the Real Estate COO. You will be responsible for business development strategies and marketing activities. Collaborating with all elements of the Real Estate team in – Planning, Construction, Real Estate Disputes, Real Estate Finance, core working groups.
- Collaborate with the PR team, identify and maximise press opportunities
- Develop news angles, stories and thought leadership that will support the delivery of key messages in the media
- Support business development and marketing plans for all the elements of the Real Estate department.
- Ensure good communications and coordination with other offices that have strong Real Estate sector offerings
- Operate as part of the firm wide marketing and Business Development team, contributing to the wider thinking and supporting the marketing team’s vision of being a critical part in the success of the firm
- Take responsibility for managing the UK Real Estate Business Development team and work closely with other members of the marketing department
- Ensure systems such as the deals database, partner biographies, past pitch folders, credential document folders so that they support an efficient pitch process are maintained and updated
- Degree educated
- Professional Services (Legal background)
- Solid Marketing & BD experience
- Strong leadership skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend