Business Development Manager – Real Estate & Construction
Salary: Market Rates - dependent on experience
Salary band: £50k - £69k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02 January 2018
A top accountancy firm based in the city is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow one of their key sectors – Real Estate & Construction. As this is one of the largest sectors for the firm, this role will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity for the sector and actively generating leads. This is a national role and you will be key part of the sector team as a whole, working with lead Partners around the country.
- Lead on all Real Estate and Construction sector driven marketing and BD activity nationally
- Write, develop and deliver the national sector plan, checking progress against plan regularly working with senior partners on a regular basis.
- Manage the national sector budget, making sure activity is delivered to a suitable cost with appropriate ROI.
- Project manages all marketing aspects of the sector including digital content, event sponsorship, national targeting, social media, high value bids and internal promotion
- Develop issues driven, full end to end marketing campaigns and thought leadership. Working through the full marketing mix and managing key stakeholders within each service line, each region and the central communications marketing team to drive lead generation.
- Drives regional team activity and sector knowledge, travelling throughout the UK and Ireland to key offices to implement targeting initiatives, building local engagement with the sector and successfully expanding the sectors presence across the country.
- Organising and attending key events for the real estate and construction sector, both in the UK and internationally, such as Expo Real and MIPIM.
- Advise on high value and strategically important sector proposals, conducting bid/no bid process, critiquing and writing content to submit high quality proposal documentation.
- Challenging and critiquing partners on their approach to targeting, presenting and winning opportunities. To develop a well prepared and high-quality presentation for all high value sector opportunities.
- Be responsible for developing social media content for the sector and driving engagement of the sector team, ensuring they interact with appropriate sector forums
- Often feeding back sensitive and constructive information to partners, working with them on how to improve the client service.
- An experienced manager with a track record of introducing new business, ideally operating within the real estate sector.
- A professional credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with the sector heads around the UK.
- Ability to work directly with senior partners internally as well as their peers externally.
- Excellent project management experience, a focus on lead generation and a drive/hunger to win work on a national scale.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend