Business Development Manager – Part Time
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 pro rata
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/02/2019
A leading high-street law firm are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join them in their Bristol office. In this role, the candidate will assist the partners in developing strategic plans to deliver growth and build strong relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities with new prospective clients.
- Develop strategic plans working with the board including advising on matters where necessary
- Support the implementation of business development plans in line with the firm’s objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Client Relationship and Marketing team
- Oversee firm wide marketing and business development activities such as legal directory submissions, website material, events and management of the B2B element of the CRM database
- Work towards generating new business and identifying opportunities for new clients
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector
- Minimum of 5 years proven business development experience
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend