Business Development Manager – Insurance
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10 May 2018
This international law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their London team. The purpose of this role is to develop and drive forward sector growth business plans, ensuring implementation and monitoring progress against agreed targets. You will report to Head of Business Development.
- Develop and implement sector strategy, client plans and manage associated budgets
- Identify market opportunities, both UK and internationally and work with fee earners to develop and sell new products/services
- Through an in-depth understanding of the market, identify and target growth markets – working with the wider Clients & Markets team to develop initiatives
- Work with external research companies, commission and interpret market and competitor research to inform sector strategy and BD activity
- Coach partners and other fee earners to support client meetings (prospects and existing clients) both internally and in client facing environments
- In conjunction with the Service Line Heads and marketing managers identify priority growth areas and help develop and implement BD plans
- Build strong relationships with key partners, both in the UK and across international regions
- Have experience of working in the insurance industry and or related fields.
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Excellent marketing, business development and client relationship experience
- Highly credible with the ability to influence, challenge and coach senior stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend