Business Development Manager – Insurance
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/06/2019
A leading award-winning global law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The candidate will lead business development and marketing activities for their respective sectors and practice areas through the development of clear strategies and business plans, and management of an aligned range of marketing campaigns, communications and key account activity. The right candidate should have experience and an understanding of the Insurance Sector.
- Development and implementation of UK / international business development and marketing campaigns, in line with sector business objectives and in consultation with sector and sub-sector groups
- Creation of effective cross-practice area and international groups and the management of their communication, marketing and client development programs
- Management, and where necessary creation, of all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development agendas – whether brochures, directory submissions, web pages, newsletters, reports, web-pages, seminars, conferences etc
- Creation of differentiating proposal materials and the management of pitch efforts
- Management of junior members of the team, ensuring each member of the group works to the highest standards and develops in their roles
- Management of PR and event strategies to support business development plans and enhance campaigns
- Effectively advocate the aims of the firm’s business development agenda within their sector, assisting partners, lawyers and team members in maintaining an awareness of these aims and guiding their implementation
- Must have experience within professional services or legal sector
- Candidate should be educated to degree level
- Should have experience and knowledge of the Insurance sector
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend