Business Development Manager – Insurance
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09 October 2018
This leading sector-focused global law firm is recruiting for a Business Development Manager in Speciality Insurance. This role will lead business development and marketing activities for the group in a way which promotes both the profile of that segment of the business, develops key account relationships and enables revenue growth.
- Development and implementation of UK / international business development and marketing campaigns
- Creation of effective cross-practice area and international groups and the management of their communication, marketing and client development programs
- Creation of differentiating proposal materials and the management of pitch efforts
- Contribution to the firm’s Key Account Programme through identification of the practice area’s key accounts, the establishment of client teams and the development and implementation of their plans
- Management of junior members of the team
- Together with the Senior Communications Manager and PSLs and other specialist resources, developing and implementing an appropriate media communications program
- The formulation of relevant business development budgets and management of the budget to ensure appropriate expenditure and that the firm receives suitable return on that investment
- The provision of support for the Senior Business Development Manager, Head of UK Business Development and the Business Development Director on other projects as directed
- Degree educated, preferably in a marketing
- Holds a professional marketing qualification, e.g. CIM/CAM (desirable)
- Considerable experience of working as a Business Development practitioner at management level within a fast-paced professional services environment, preferably within the legal industry
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend