Business Development Manager – French Speaking
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/11/2019
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading US Law Firms to source a Business Development Manager to join their London marketing team. This role will support the EMEA offices and will require the candidate to be both fluent in English and French.
- With guidance, assist with the development of responses to major pitches and presentations and content for RFP responses.
- As directed, take the lead role in preparing RFP responses. Prepare standard pitch and RFI response materials.
- In conjunction with Marketing Communications team and with supervision from Manager, assist with the development of marketing and public relations initiatives, including awards and directory submissions, for EME offices.
- Manage logistics for marketing and/or business development events (for all practices) in EME offices, including firm- and outside-produced events.
- Assist fee earners in identifying and securing speaking engagements.
- Assist in tracking and managing local EME office marketing budgets, as needed.
- Ensure firm databases are kept updated and include EME activities and initiatives
- In conjunction with Manager, provide BD/marketing integration presentation for new EME partners.
- Liaise regularly with EME fee earners across all practices to solicit feedback and ensure current partner needs are being met and future needs are identified.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in business development or marketing in a law firm, financial services or other professional services environment.
- Degree educated
- Bilingual in French & English (Must have the ability to converse and draft in both languages.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend