Business Development Manager – Finance
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181010
An award winning international law firm is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London offices within their Finance department. You will be responsible for the delivery of marketing and BD activities across the department and work alongside the wider business development team as well as Partners and senior Stakeholders. This will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of marketing and BD activities to the finance department
- Scope, shape and implement strategically thought out marketing and business development plans for the department
- Ensure that the required progress and results are generated against the above plans and that partner teams are kept aware of and consulted around the development and implementation of the plans
- Maintain and manage a stable BD team within the Finance Department and to connect with and work with other BD and marketing teams (design, events, data, CRM, communications) to ensure the right resources are leveraged on behalf of the Finance Department.
- Work with partners from across the Finance group to identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new business or cross-sell
- Responsibility (management and / or hands on delivery) for practice group pitching, including ensuring a “best practice” approach, management and production of individual pitches/capability statements and coaching on pitch presentations.
- Leading marketing initiatives such as thought-leadership campaigns
- Contributing to client focus programmes
- Delivering insightful content based marketing (email and client alerts)
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- An understanding of the finance and financial services industry
- Clearly demonstrate experience in business development and marketing with evidence of business impacts and results.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment, ideally a law firm, however not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend