Business Development Manager – Corporate
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/07/2020
A leading London Law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to support their Corporate department. This role will be a combination of helping to drive new and exciting strategic marketing plans and engaging in a major rebrand across the firm. You will report to the Director of Business Development.
- Devise and implement tactical BD plans for the Corporate department.
- Drive strategic business development initiatives in line with business goals.
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the firm and an in-depth knowledge of the experience of the Corporate practice.
- Draft media and communications materials including deal announcements and article synopses.
- Support fee earners to identify, target and prioritise prospects and look for opportunities to proactively raise the profile of the firm.
- Act as the main BD point of contact for pitches and bids, advising partners on the recommended routes for responding to formal and informal opportunities and managing the process from the start to finish.
- Oversee the firms’ referral programme, driving BD activities with the strategic aim of maximising profitable revenue.
- An experience Business Development Manager, ideally with a minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in business development at a professional services firm.
- Experience of supporting a Corporate practice or a related type of business would be preferable.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and developing marketing and BD plans.
- Commercially aware, sensitive to the concerns and needs of external clients.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend