Business Development Manager – Banking
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/01/2020
A leading international Law Firm is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This role will be an integral part of the banking practice and FIG sector group. You will support a full range of business development activity and report to the Head of Financial Institutions Group.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments for the sector to identify future challenges to, and opportunities for, revenue growth.
- Help define ‘go to market’ propositions for the banking sector and develop associated multi-channel campaigns and client targeting initiatives, working with Business Development colleagues, PSLs and CRM as appropriate.
- Develop content for one of the firm’s flagship thought leadership publications and support its distribution via multiple communication channels as well as monitor access and readership statistics.
- Identify appropriate industry events at which to showcase the firms expertise and coordinate our involvement where appropriate.
- Help keep relationship teams and other key internal stakeholders informed of key market trends, opportunities and initiatives via multiple platforms, including regular internal briefings and newsletters.
- Work closely with the Head of FIG and partner Sector Heads to manage the annual review process of our global strategic priority bank clients, identifying key trends and opportunities.
- Graduate with 5 years + business development experience in a professional services firm, ideally with strong knowledge of the banking sector.
- The ability to demonstrate sector knowledge, otherwise the willingness and ability to develop an understanding of the sector and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to self-motivate and work under pressure.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend