Business Development Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £50k - £69k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 February 2018
A leading international law firm is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their London office to work closely with their Corporate, Finance and Dispute Resolution practice groups.
- Manage a number of competitive pitches concurrently including drafting persuasive and accurate content with tailored messages, often to tight deadlines, and advising on best practice from previous/similar bids.
- Develop and help execute client relationship plans (with potential to account manage clients over time) and carry out client feedback post pitch/transaction/secondment.
- Assist partners in developing the strategy and BD plans for their practice area/sector and provide support for their implementation, including developing targeting initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage and deliver outstanding client events, suggesting opportunities to co-host events with relevant market bodies and other industry stakeholders, reviewing budget and carefully measuring the return on investment.
- Manage the Legal 500 and Chambers submission process for the corporate submissions in London and be responsible for producing high quality submissions.
- Manage, mentor and support the BD Assistant, responsible for their quality of service and output.
- Commercially-focused and able both to develop a good working knowledge of your practice areas and markets in which they operate, and to add value to BD thinking and activity.
- Commercially aware and knowledgeable and able to demonstrate that you consistently add value to business development thinking and activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritise accordingly, delivering to a consistently high standard.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend