Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading global Law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their offices in either London or Birmingham. You will demonstrate your expertise and provide advice, build client relationships and implement marketing techniques on a daily basis to maximise opportunities firm wide. This is a dynamic role working across the firms Financial Services and Pensions Practice Groups.
- Defining and executing business growth objectives, identifying target opportunities and coordinating business development plans
- Serve as a catalyst and facilitator for client expansion, targeting initiatives and utilising creativity to help implement sound business development and marketing strategies that will be the foundation for profitable growth
- Provide advice, build client relationships and implement marketing techniques on a daily basis to maximise opportunities firm wide
- Work in partnership with internal colleagues to maintain all marketing materials, practice descriptions and selected matter lists, and support media relations in identifying sector specific topical issues
- Provide frontline support to the partners and practice group lawyers across the firms’ key functions
- Educated to a degree level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a professional services environment
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment
- Have experience working within the Financial Services sector is desirable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend