Business Development Manager
Salary: £57,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading international Law Firm is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This is a brand new role for the firm and will be on a 12 month FTC. You will support a full range of business development activity and report to the Head of Litigation.
- Track market and competitor trends and developments to inform the firms strategy and help identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Maintain the opportunity pipeline tracker to monitor marketing activity and wins / losses.
- Help define forward-looking ‘go to market’ propositions and develop associated multi-channel campaigns and client targeting initiatives, working with Business Development colleagues, PSLs and CRM as appropriate.
- Identify appropriate industry events at which to showcase our expertise, coordinating our involvement where appropriate.
- Own all marketing collateral, including brochures, key credentials and web content, ensuring it is up-to-date.
- Facilitate internal knowledge sharing amongst key stakeholders and client relationship teams.
- Where appropriate, take the lead on or contribute to proposals, pitch presentations and credentials statements.
- Experience within a professional services firm, ideally a law firm.
- Substantial marketing and business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend