Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
Blue Legal is working in conjunction with a highly ranked international law firm, who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London team. The purpose of this role is to get involved with all aspects of Business Development from pitches to business planning. This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Clients & Markets.
- Working alongside Fee Earners and Partners, the Business Development Manager to devise and implement strategic business development and marketing plans, to secure new business and increase profitable work from existing referrers and targeted prospects.
- Support on local and firm wide campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of the relevant regional market and the challenges and opportunities within it.
- Lead on pitches, including global RFPS.
- Develop and drive business development strategy and client relationships.
- Work with practice groups to support in the drafting and submitting of directory submissions for Chambers and Legal 500+
- Experience working in a law firm or professional services sector.
- Previous experience working in a business development, including pitching, coaching and business planning.
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree.
- Must also possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend