Business Development Manager
Salary: £57,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading global law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join an exciting and growing part of the business. The role holder will be driving forwards the business development objectives of integrated marketing and BD campaigns, developing pitch collateral to support local BD efforts. This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
- Taking the lead on proposals/pitches, credentials and presentations, including: competitor analysis, developing value propositions, proposal writing/management, and debriefs.
- Drive forward plans targeting efforts across the firm’s key client programmes, supporting relationship teams in the implementation of the client strategy as well as generating and pursuing leads for new solutions and products.
- Supporting office, practice and sectors teams communicate strategy and opportunities locally.
- Developing, delivering and assessing the success of business development and marketing plans for specific offerings or launches.
- Working with Heads, relationship and communications teams to develop and execute the BD/CRM elements of integrated marketing and business development campaigns including planning roundtables and client briefings to generate new business opportunities and raise market profile.
- Extensive proposal/bid management expertise, including crafting client value propositions and proposal writing.
- Strong, broad business development and marketing planning experience with a track record of driving plans/campaigns forward to generate new business opportunities.
- Professional proactive and creative mind set with the ability to work with senior members of the team.
- Graduate (plus commitment to, or existing additional professional marketing/business qualifications).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend