Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19 January 2018
This national professional services firm is recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their London office. The holder will be responsible for a full mix of business activities to drive growth for the London office.
- Exploiting more work opportunities from existing business relationships for the Firm.
- Identifying the right forums for prospect/client engagement
- Develop opportunities and initiatives for increasing new business
- Identify/research target clients within existing and emerging sectors and liaise with key stakeholders.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Identify and advise key stakeholders of opportunities for new business or cross-selling
- Collaboratively develop opportunities that identify the new/existing client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Drive, coach, challenge and support the offices/departmental business lines at all levels.
- Monitor sales information including conversion rates, key targets, pipeline managements, budget and trend information,
- Build strong and supportive relationships at all levels with key customers
- Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships and grow revenue, arrange and participate in internal and external client brands.
- Act as the driving force behind the implementation of the business development aspects of the departmental strategy, working collaboratively to deliver growth.
- Attend business/networking functions and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Previous business development experience gained within a Professional Services environment
- Strong understanding of the UK Corporate, SME and Private Client business environment
- An entrepreneurial approach to business – many existing and future clients are successful business owners and/or investors
- Outstanding relationship building and people management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend