Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/08
Blue Legal is working in conjunction with a leading National Law Firm to identify a Business Development Manager to join their Manchester office. The purpose of the role is to secure and increase more profitable work, as well as working to retain existing clients and referrers, contributing towards the National Business Development plan.
- Working alongside Fee Earners and Partners, the Business Development Manager to devise and implement strategic business development and marketing plans, to secure new business and increase profitable work from existing referrers and targeted prospects.
- Have a good understanding of the relevant regional market and the challenges and opportunities within it.
- Develop and drive business development strategy and client relationships.
- Business Development Managers KPIs will align with those of the Partners and Fee Earners tasked with developing the business. Strategic and tactical plans must contribute towards the National Business Development plans for each area.
- Using market intelligence and shared information, the Business Development Manager must ensure close monitoring, recording, tracking and feedback relating to market and client activity, as well as management of budgets.
- Generate and implement focused business development initiatives through to successful conclusion.
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector
- Previous experience working in a business development team at either senior executive or manager level.
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree
- Must also possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend