Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/07/2019
A top accountancy firm based in the city is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow one of their key sectors. This role will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity and actively generating leads. This is a national role where you will be a key part of the sector team as a whole, working with lead Partners around the country.
- Manage the national sector budget, making sure activity is delivered to a suitable cost with appropriate ROI.
- Project managing all marketing aspects of the sector, including digital content, event sponsorship, national targeting, social media, high value bids and internal promotion.
- Working through the full marketing mix, managing key stakeholders within each service line, each region and the central communications marketing team to drive lead generation.
- Driving regional team activity and sector knowledge, travelling throughout the UK and Ireland to key offices, implementing target initiatives as well as, building local engagement with the sector and successfully expanding their presence across the country.
- Organising and attending key events, both in the UK and internationally
- Advise on high value and strategically important sector proposals, conducting bid/no bid process, critiquing and writing content to submit high quality proposal documentation.
- Challenging and critiquing partners on their approach to targeting, presenting and winning opportunities. To develop a well prepared and high-quality presentation for all high value sector opportunities.
- A professional with strong marketing & business development experience at manager level.
- A professional credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with the sector heads around the UK.
- Ability to work directly with senior partners internally, as well as their peers externally.
- Excellent project management experience, a focus on lead generation and a drive/hunger to win work on a national scale.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend