Business Development Manager
Location: North West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 November 2018
A leading accountancy firm in Lancashire is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This role will work with the regional and national marketing and business development team, partners and key staff members to ensure the firm effectively targets new work, maximises service delivery, and acquires quality new business and clients.
- Prepare robust business development plans in line with national strategy
- Work closely with national service lines and sector leads
- Deliver the office plan, ensuring delivery within budget and adequate ROI
- Undertake research to identify sector targets and support business development activity
- Take ownership of a number of targets, introducing and handing over to fee earning teams as appropriate
- Coach partners and managers through the business development cycle and help motivate and drive positive behaviours, acting as a sounding board for live opportunities
- Challenge partners on their approach to BD opportunities, and proactively take responsibility addressing any areas for improvement
- Project manage high value tenders and provide strategic input and advice on other tenders
- A professional with strong marketing and business development experience at a managerial level, particularly in targeting new business and proposal project management
- A marketing degree and CIM qualification, with experience in Professional Services
- A professional, credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels within the firm
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend