Business Development Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 July 2018
This leading professional services firm in Cardiff is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work with the head of business development and marketing, divisional heads and other partners and members of the business development and marketing team to drive forward business activity.
- Devise and implement detailed and effective business development strategies to raise the firm’s profile
- Lead the generation of introductions to target business clients in line with business plans
- Manage key client programme for B2B clients
- Identify current opportunities and leads that exist in the market
- Establish excellent working relationships and personal credibility with divisional heads, partners, other lawyers and support staff across the firm
- Establish, manage and maintain key client relationships though the upmost professionalism
- Previous business development experience gained within a professional services firm
- Experience of working in a similar strategic or sales role
- Must have excellent communication and relationship building skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend